Note: The Calamp Viper SC 400 comes with a 1 year warranty.
The Calamp Viper SC 400 is an intelligent, point-to-multipoint bridge or router for licensed narrowband spectrum holders. Featuring a powerful IP router for VHF frequencies and 900 licensed networks, the Viper SC 400 contains an internal web browser with a familiar interface for IT and network managers to establish and view device information, configure network parameters and deploy unit upgrades from various locations. By using a Software Defined Radio, the Viper SC 400 is programmable for 50, 25, 12.5 or 6.25 kHz channels. With advanced diagnostic capabilities, over the air firmware upgrades, channel migration and RoHS compliance, the Viper SC 400 is a solid investment for the future.
Featuring cutting-edge QoS, the Viper SC 400 allocates guaranteed RF bandwidth to critical, high-priority user-defined applications while supporting and prioritizing multiple, concurrent applications for maximum performance. The Viper SC 400 has substantial VLAN capabilities, which greatly improve its scalability, security and traffic-flow management. With its unparalleled flexibility, the Viper SC 400 can be used as an IP router, terminal server, Ethernet bridge, access point or remote site. Each Viper SC 400 features single device storage and forward and route redundancy for extended range and simple network expansion. Multi-speed operation permits each remote Viper SC 400 to communicate to a Viper SC Base Station at rapid speeds, depending on the given signal strength. A list of additional features and benefits include:
- Advanced Multi-Level Modulation allows up to 128 kbps in a 50 KHz channel
- 1-10 Watts output Power, software selectable
- Multi - Hop store and forward routing to avoid obstructions and extend range
- FIPS 140-2 compliant providing AES 128/256 encryption, Radius authentication and Multiple VPNs
- Viper functions as an IP Bridge or IP Router, also supports Terminal Services allowing IP to Serial Conversion
- QOS for simultaneous use of multiple applications and data transfer prioritization
With its multiple connection options and remote management capabilities, the Viper SC 400 is an efficient solution for all your business or company's connectivity needs.