The Cradlepoint AER1600 is designed for the distributed enterprise to intelligently manage converged wired and wireless connectivity for a highly available connected experience at the Edge. Ideal for temporary and micro branch networks, this Advanced Edge Routing solution combines cloud-management, advanced security (UTM), WAN Diversity, industry leading 4G LTE failover, high performance WiFi, and dual modem capabilities for deployment versatility when wired lines are too costly or unavailable.
- Faster Speeds: 4 LTE modem for speeds up to 150 Mbps Download / 50 Mbps Upload
- SIM-Based Auto-Carrier Selection
- Supports Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile in U.S.
- Supports Bell, Rogers, Telus in Canada
- Lower cost
- Supports LTE / HSPA+
- LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 13, 17
- HSPA+ / HSPA 3G Fallback
- LP4 modems currently available in US and Canada only
- No 3G EVDO Fallback