AER 2100 DataSheet
Note: The CradlePoint AER 2100 is available for activation on the Verizon network and comes with a 1 year warranty.This device supports Verizon's XLTE Band (AWS Band 4)
If you desire an intelligently designed and highly reliable connected experience, look no further than the Cradle Point AER 2100. This networking solution combines WAN Diversity, routing advanced security, private network support and high-performance Wi-Fi capabilities. The AER 2100 is built on a cutting-edge platform that can be deployed, managed and optimized by using the CradlePoint Enterprise Cloud Manager. Network personnel can easily extend applications and services to remote branches through the deployment of cloud-enabled services, applications and analytics.
The AER 2100 enables seamless connectivity for a variety of applications, such as, digital signage, kiosks, surveillance, pop-up stores, point-of-sale systems, and in-store Wi-Fi. As a cloud-managed device, the CradlePoint AER 2100 balances the strengths of both wired and wireless networks and is ideal for managing retail and industrial M2M solutions. With high-speed 4/G LTE and intelligent routing capabilities, the AER 2100 keeps connectivity moving at a rapid and efficient rate.
Benefits of the CradlePoint AER 2100, include:
- WAN Diversity with integrated wired and wireless 4G LTE WAN (including private network support)
- Dual LTE modems with multi-carrier support for flawless connectivity
- High performance WiFi including dual-band concurrent 802.11b/g/n/ac
- Advanced enterprise routing features and revamped cloud-based security options
- Policy enforcement with the flexibility to be deployed through the cloud
- Extensible and easily integrated enterprise applications via an Open API
With its cloud-based networking management system and impressive features, the CradlePoint AER 2100 is a competitive solution for your business or project needs.