Note: The Red Lion EnterprisePro R-3120 comes with a 1 year warranty.
Red Lion's EnterprisePro R-3120 is an impressive router that delivers high-speed connectivity and powerful remote management capabilities, usually associated with only the most advanced platforms. With its real-time failover capabilities, the EnterprisePro R-3120 is an efficient primary and backup solution for companies who rely on mission-critical connectivity for enterprise or business-related services. The EnterprisePro R-3120 comes equipped with extensive security and routing capabilities that protect against unwanted intrusions and ensure the safety of all your personal and professional networks.
The EnterprisePro R-3120 offers versatile deployment options that reduce your total cost of ownership and grant advanced investment protection. This device includes an optional, remote access feature called SixView Manager that provides simple, web-based management and configuration services. This remote management tool administers quick and effortless deployment, allowing users to manage thousands of devices from a single console. The EnterprisePro R-3120 permits out-of-band access to the primary router, enabling remote problem diagnosis without the need for expensive landlines. A list of this device's additional features and benefits include:
Features and Benefits
- First-rate safety features; Dynamic routing options include IPSec, SSL and GRE tunneling
- Fast, reliable wireless data access reduces operational costs and minimizes application downtime
- WAN Link and primary router failover diminish revenue loss; VRRP support allows clustering and permits IP transparency
- Remote management and monitoring increases network visibility and enables faster device configuration and management
- Flexible deployment options accommodate 1 or 5 Ethernet ports
With its robust features and continuous connectivity, the EnterprisePro R-3120 is a prime solution for all your business or company's objectives.