Note: The Red Lion MobilityPro BT-5630v2 comes with a 3 year warranty.
Red Lion's MobilityPro BT-5630v2 is a robust 3G modem, delivering scalable and efficient connectivity solutions for mobile and fixed data applications. With its rugged and reliable design, optional Wi-Fi connectivity and embedded GPS functionality, the MobilityPro BT-5630v2 is perfect for use in mission-critical applications such as, first response, public safety, fleet automation and other intelligent transportation system deployments where high-speed communication is vital. The MobilityPro BT-5630v2 can provide continuous cellular connectivity in other portable and fixed locations such as, mobile merchants, remote kiosks and convenience stores.
This router's Wi-Fi and USB host options offer substantial versatility and can connect seamlessly to extraneous equipment, which include, laptops, handheld devices and much more. The MobilityProBT-5630v2 comes equipped with remote device management options that accelerate the deployment process, reduce onsite visits and grant flexible connectivity across a wide-range of devices. In space-constrained locations, the ruggedized MobilityProBT-5630v2 deploys easily and supports real-time data access, monitoring and control for a variety of applications. A list of this router's additional benefits and features include:
Features and Benefits:
- High-speed 3G technology delivers rapid connectivity
- Optional Wi-Fi connectivity creates secure mobile hotspots; optional USB host supports additional serial devices
- Software Development Kit supports custom applications
- Advanced Event-Reporting engine optimizes fleet management and tracking, while increasing mobile efficiency and safety
- Remote device management enables quick and effortless remote device configuration
With its advanced features and powerful connectivity, the MobilityPro BT-5630v2 is a solid investment for your business or company's future.